Wednesday 22 July 2015

Oringen Stage 3

I didn't do much today, jogged the first two controls and halfway to the third decided to bin it so walked back to the arena.

Punched the last control and ran the finish split in 32, not too grand.

Answer for yesterday's picture comp:

Elena Roos and Florian Howald. Florian also has a South African O top, after I swapped with him in Poland.

New Competition:


The guy with the kid on his shoulders is the famous one.He's been to South Africa before and is doing pretty decently in my class for oringen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kalle Liukkonen?

Unknown said...

Anders Nordberg

Richard Lund said...

Emile Wingstedt

Unknown said...

Nevermind, I changed my mind.. Anders Nordberg

Terje said...

Trivial question, that's Anders Nordberg of course, playing babysitter while mom is hunting Simone for the D21E lead. :-)