Monday 20 July 2015

Oringen Day Two

After a pretty satisfying performance nav wise on day one, I was pretty keen to have a proper crack, and try run close to full speed.

I feel like I was going pretty well up until a rookie error on number 9. Went to correct control, read the wrong code, ran around for 3 minutes.

Stuffed around on the rest of it, and smashed the finish split.

36 seconds, 3 seconds ahead of any finish split in the elites. I might be wrong.

I'll be running the elite sprint tomorrow, will be interesting to see how I do against some of the best.

Daily Competition:

Michael Crone was the winner. Tove Alexandersson was the correct answer. She saw me, said she recognised me and was a big fan of mine. So being the gentleman I am, I allowed her to snap a quick selfie.



Bonus answer:

Jonas madslien bakken

Norwegian JWOC guy who swapped shirts with Roark

Daily Competition Day Two:



Two pretty big names in that picture, both of them arerunning H21E, point for getting either right.

4 comments:

Richard Lund said...

Ivar and Olaf or the chick with the white top.

Unknown said...

Olav Lundanes and Eskil Kinneberg (with the IFK Göteborg shirt)

Tania said...

Olav Lundanes and William Lind (thanks for the slightly clear picture this time Brad)

iPengo said...

Olav in black and don't know the other